Air Conditioning Service San Antonio, TX
A broken air conditioning unit means a hot home in Texas. When you call your local AC repair provider you are hoping for someone to come to your aid fast and not days later. With Service First Air Conditioning, you won’t have to wait and we offer a 24 hour service so you don’t have to worry when your air conditioning system goes out. Call (210) 521-1500 at anytime during the day or night to schedule an appointment anywhere in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas.
Air Conditioning Services We Provide
- Air Handler Installation & Replacement
- Condenser Coil Replacement
- Evaporator Coil Replacement
- Air Filter Cleaning
- Unblock Air Filters
- Air Filter Replacement
- Unblock & Replace Condensate Lines
- Fix Refrigerant Leaks
- Repair & Replace Air Compressor
- Thermostat Installation & Replacement
- Install Smart Thermostat
- Clean Evaporator Coils
Benefits of Using Service First
- Experienced HVAC Repair Services
- Affordable Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Licensed Industrial Air Conditioning Service
- Commercial HVAC Repair, Maintenance & Service
- AC Financing & Installation Loans
- 24 Hour AC Repair Service
- 24 Hour Heating Repairs
- Service Warranties
We know life without a working AC unit in San Antonio is almost impossible and can actually be detrimental to your health and safety. Long exposures to high temperatures can be taxing on the human body and incredibly uncomfortable to deal with. Everything can be fixed if you send a phone call our way. We’ll get one of our skilled techs straight to your door before you can sweat it.
Businesses can also be affected by air conditioning failure and unlike most family homes, they work around the clock. If you run a 24 hour business and are caught with an AC malfunction at a strange hour, you don’t have to wait to get it fixed. Don’t lose inventory or cause employees discomfort, contact us to schedule service.
Don’t fret, we’ve got your back.
Schedule Service Today
Call (210) 521-1500 now or contact us online to schedule service in San Antonio, Texas.