- About Us
- HVAC Services
- Air Quality
Heating & Furnace Repair in San Antonio, Texas
The cold winds are coming, and if your home or business’ heater isn’t working properly, you need to call the experienced, professional team at Service First Air Conditioning and Heating at (210) 521-1500. For over 20 years, we’ve been serving the entire San Antonio area, offering heating repair and installation services that have earned scores of satisfied customers.
Full Line of Home & Commercial Heating Services to Keep You Warm & Cozy
The cold winds are coming, and if your home or business’ heater isn’t working properly, you need to call the experienced, professional team at Service First Air Conditioning and Heating. For over 20 years, we’ve been serving the entire San Antonio area, offering heating repair and installation services that have earned scores of satisfied customers.
We offer a full line of heating services to residential and commercial clients across San Antonio, including:
- Heating Repair & Service —We service all types of heating systems. Our professionals have the experience and knowledge to repair all kinds of heating equipment, including boilers, furnaces, gas heating systems, electric heating systems, heat pumps, and water heaters of all makes and models. We offer same-day service in some cases, and we always stand behind our work.
- Furnace Repair & Service — Service First Air Conditioning and Heating’s HVAC technicians provide comprehensive furnace maintenance, replacement, and repair services. Although summers can get very hot here in San Antonio, the winters can be very cold too! Let us help keep you and your family warm. Schedule preventive maintenance now before furnace season.
- Heating Installation Services— Looking to replace your heating system? We offer furnace and heating installation services as well. Our experts can install any brand of heating system to the highest professional standards, ensuring you and your family are warm and cozy during even the coldest winter months.
- Heater Maintenance—Routine preventative maintenance can keep your heating system working safely and efficiently for years to come. A preventative maintenance plan can help you avoid costly repairs, extend your heater’s life, and give you peace of mind. We offer affordable heater maintenance plans to fit every budget!
Common Furnace Problems with Easy Fixes
The most common furnace problems are (1) it won’t even turn on; (2) the furnace is blowing air but not warming it; (3) the filters are dirty and clogged; and (4) the heater keeps cycling through turning on and off seemingly at random. One of the easiest fixes to eliminate as a possible cause of the furnace not turning on is simply flipping the breaker. Sometimes the heater can trip the power and it just needs to be reset for the heater to receive power and turn back on. Another possible cause if that doesn’t work could be a blown fuse. You can easily test fuses with a voltmeter or multimeter, and if that is the issue it is very cheap to fix and not a tough DIY job. However, if you’re not familiar with electricity at all please call a licensed HVAC contractor experienced with furnace repair and heating system maintenance.
Dirty filters can make your furnace work overtime, causing extra wear and tear on the mechanical parts of the system like the belts, bearings, and fan. Improper maintenance is the leading cause of furnace problems, which is why it’s so important to follow the system manufacturer’s suggested schedule for maintenance.
Common Heater Problems We Fix
Some of the most common calls we get from customers about their heating systems involve the following problems.
- Heater Won’t Turn On
- Heater Turns on But Doesn’t Blow Air
- Furnace Not Warming Air
- Furnace Making Noise (Clicking, Scratching, Squeaking, Banging)
- Pilot Light is Flickering Bright Yellow
- Electric Ignition Module Not Working
- Pilot Light Won’t Stay Lit or Went Out
- Furnace is Not Heating Rooms Evenly (Some are hot and others are cold)
The Service First Difference
When you choose Service First Air Conditioning and Heating, you’ll enjoy having the industry’s best HVAC technicians handling your job with the highest level of professionalism. All of our technicians are certified, licensed, and have received the finest training to ensure you get the best possible service. Our San Antonio heating repair company can diagnose and fix your system fast so you and your family or business can go back to normal.
With Service First Air Conditioning and Heating, you’ll always get:
- Excellent customer service
- Affordable heating services to save you money
- Fast emergency service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Read what our customers have to say about our services.
Schedule Heating Repair or Get Your Furnace Serviced
Ready to learn more? For more information or to get a quote for heating repair, call us today at (210) 521-1500.
We also provide furnace and heating repair in New Braunfels, Sequin, Schertz, Boerne, Cibolo, Alamo Heights, Canyon Lake, Converse, Live Oak, Leon Valley, Universal City, Helotes, Floresville, Lackland AFB, Fair Oaks Ranch, Lake Hills, Selma, and Balcones Heights.