Commercial HVAC Service & Repairs – San Antonio, TX
For over 20 years, the owners and HVAC technicians at Service First AC Repair & Plumbing have been providing reliable, professional commercial air conditioning services in San Antonio. We have all of your commercial HVAC needs covered, and no job is too big or too small. Whether you need repairs, replacement, installation, or routine maintenance, our trained and certified HVAC technicians will always ensure you get satisfactory service that meets your needs.
Commercial AC Repair & Maintenance Services
- Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split HVAC Installation & Maintenance
- Split HVAC System Repair & Service
- Packaged Rooftop HVAC Service & Maintenance Plans
- 24 Hour Emergency HVAC Service
- Preventive Maintenance Plans
- HVAC Membership Plans & Perks
Our commercial air conditioning services for businesses include:
- Commercial HVAC Repair — If your air conditioner isn’t working the way it used to, our repair technicians are here to help. We can service any type of commercial HVAC system, and we even offer 24 hour HVAC repair service to get your AC up and running again as fast as possible.
- Commercial HVAC Installation & Replacement — Ready to replace a commercial HVAC air conditioning unit? We install many types of commercial units including split systems, mini-splits, and packaged rooftop units.
- Preventive HVAC Maintenance — Fact: the majority of air conditioning repairs can be avoided with simple routine maintenance. Maintaining your air conditioner helps you avoid costly repairs and extends the lifetime of your system. Our technicians can inspect your system from top to bottom and perform routine maintenance tasks to keep it running like new.
- Commercial HVAC Service — Service First offers Emergency 24/7 Service to handle any AC issue that comes up to impact your business. Our certified Technical Experts will be promptly on-site to properly diagnose and get your AC system back online. Working with all major AC brands, we can easily locate or expedite any failed component to minimize equipment downtime and provide a quick turnaround to get your business operating in an efficient manner.
- Customized Maintenance Membership Plans — Outside of age, lack of maintenance is the leading factor that causes equipment downtime, higher monthly utility costs, and premature major component failure. Without the comfort of a properly running AC during the year, your business can be severely impacted. Let Service first give you peace of mind with our Maintenance Membership Program
- Membership Perks
- Scheduled Equipment and Air Filtration Services Performed by Certified Technical Experts
- Priority Service on all Service Requests to Minimize Downtime
- Special Member Labor Rate
- Member Discounts on all Service Proposals, IAQ Optimization, and Equipment Upgrades
- Annual Equipment Assessment and AC Consultation Services
- Membership Perks
- Equipment Performance Assessments — Service First offers Equipment Performance Assessments in order to provide a current condition report of your AC systems, along with a thorough report of our findings and recommendations. This allows your business to be proactive in the understanding of their AC systems performance before any major failure occurs.
- Equipment Retrofit and AC Upgrades — The average lifecycle on a Commercial AC application is 12-15 years depending on care and proper scheduled maintenance being performed. When your system is falling close or in between that mark, repairs become more burdensome and expensive, or if you start to experience more equipment downtime; it might be time to call Service First for a no-cost evaluation of your system.
Our team will assist in walking you through the options and steps needed to upgrade your current system. Along with our affordable pricing, we will work around your business’s schedule to give you a streamlined and worry-free installation. All new systems come with a Service First labor and system warranty. We also offer financing options to help offset budget constraints and unforeseen out-of-pocket expenses.
We offer same-day service in most cases, and with our low prices and financing options, choosing Service First Air Conditioning and Heating is always a great value. Don’t forget to ask about our military discounts.
Call 210-521-1500 today to request a commercial AC service or repair estimate in San Antonio.